1. Description of Services
Petstablished provides an online platform and software that (1) enables AWOs to more effectively manage their operations (including pet records and information, adoptions, donations, events, staff members, fosters and volunteers) and (2) connects pet lovers with their future pets, as made available by AWOs. Petstablished also offers ancillary Services, such as sale of microchips and registration of microchipped pets. AWOs that participate in the Petstablished microchip program are provided with access to Petstablished software at no cost. The Services are more fully described on the Site.Petstablished provides a venue for pet lovers to learn about animals available at AWOs for adopting or fostering, and helps facilitate the adoption/fostering process. However, Petstablished itself does not own or shelter any pets and is not directly involved in pet adoption or fostering proceedings conducted between pet lovers and AWOs. Furthermore, Petstablished does not independently verify the accuracy of any pet listings or any other information posted on the Site by either AWOs or pet lovers, including adoption profiles.
With that understanding, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- a. Pet adoptions are subject to certain legal requirements. By providing the Services, Petstablished makes no representations whatsoever regarding any AWO’s compliance with applicable laws or regulations or with regard to any pet lover’s legal capacity to complete a pet adoption or any other transaction between pet lover and AWO.
- b. Petstablished does not assume any responsibility or liability for any animals listed on the Site, including:
- a. The accuracy of any animal photographs, videos, profiles or descriptions.
- b. The health, age or behavior of any animal or its suitability as a pet.
- c. The completion or success of any adoption proceeding or other proposed transaction.
- c. Petstablished does not assume any responsibility or liability for the identity, reliability, integrity or conduct of any AWO or pet lover.
- d. Petstablished is not responsible for the quality or reliability of microchips purchased via the Site. Any disputes regarding the microchips must be addressed to the microchip manufacturer.
- e. If you make a donation to an AWO via the Site, Petstablished makes no representations regarding how the AWO will use your donation or whether your donation may be tax deductible.
- f. All Site users expressly agree not to hold Petstablished or its officers, directors, investors, employees or agents liable for any Services.
- g. You use the Services entirely at your own risk.
- h. If you are an AWO, you understand that Petstablished may contact applicants who submit applications to you or whose application information you enter via the Services and invite them to register with Petstablished directly and receive information regarding their pets.
Any policies, rules and fees posted by Petstablished on the Site with respect to its Services are hereby incorporated into these Terms.
2. Changes to these Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Services thereafter. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. As we will be continually improving the Services and adding more features, you are expected to check this page each time you access the Services so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
3. Accessing the Services
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services or any portion thereof in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Services or any portion are unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for (1) making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services (i.e. providing your own equipment and internet connection and paying any internet access fees) and (2) ensuring that all persons who access the Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of account information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by Petstablished, Inc. and its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Services for your own personal and organizational purposes only. You are granted a limited, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Services, subject to these Terms and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and any agreements or terms with third parties to which you are subject. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of Site materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal or business use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal or business use, provided you agree to be bound by any applicable end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Site.
- Access or use any part of the Site for your own commercial purposes other than for purposes of receiving the Services.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Services other than as set out in this section, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No right, title or interest in or to the Services or any content on the Services is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Petstablished. Any use of the Services not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
The Petstablished name and logo are pending trademarks of Petstablished, LLC. You must not use this name and logo without the prior written permission of Petstablished. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site, including but not limited to those of any AWO on the Site, are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Permitted and Prohibited Uses
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Services in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regulating AWOs and the pet adoption process). You also agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Attempt to bypass methods Petstablished may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or Service.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Access the Site in order to build a competitive product or service, build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics, or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Site.
7. Reliance on Site Contents and Services
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Petstablished shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Site. Petstablished disclaims any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury based on information directly or indirectly obtained through the Services.PETSTABLISHED IS NOT A LICENSED AWO AND DOES NOT PROVIDE PETS FOR ADOPTION. PETSTABLISHED IS MERELY A SERVICE PROVIDER AND ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE CONSUMMATED SOLELY BETWEEN AWOS AND PET LOVERS ACTING AT THEIR OWN RISK.
8. User Contributions
The Site may contain video postings, message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow you to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Site.
All User Contributions must comply with the content standards set out in these Terms. Any User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, fully-paid, royalty free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, create derivative works, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant Petstablished and its affiliates the rights granted herein. You represent and warrant that all of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Petstablished and its affiliates and licensors for any breach of any representation and warranty contained in these Terms.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Petstablished, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
Any content and/or opinions uploaded, expressed, or submitted to the Site, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Petstablished, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Petstablished. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Site.
9. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if we believe that such User Contribution violates these Terms, including our content standards, infringes any intellectual property right, threatens the personal safety of users of the Site and the public, or could create liability for Petstablished.
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- Terminate your access to all or part of the Services for any violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS PETSTABLISHED FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY PETSTABLISHED DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER PETSTABLISHED OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, you understand and agree that we can neither review all material before it is posted on the Site nor ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third parties. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
You have the right to terminate your account with Petstablished at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Upon termination of your account, your user profile will be removed from the Site, your content may be removed from the Site, and your content will not be available to you. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time. Petstablished has no obligation to maintain or provide the content and may delete all content provided unless legally prohibited from doing so.
10. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and interactive services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations, as well as these Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act, including but not limited to gambling, prostitution, drug or human trafficking, or money laundering.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, advertising or pyramid schemes.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
11. Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement regarding the Site can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
You may link to the homepage of the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Site.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites (such as Facebook or LinkedIn).
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Except through linking mechanisms we provide, link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
13. Links from the Site
14. Geographic Restrictions
We provide our Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that content available for downloading from the Internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and for maintaining a means external to our Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY FEATURES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY FEATURES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. NEITHER PETSTABLISHED NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH PETSTABLISHED MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER PETSTABLISHED NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH PETSTABLISHED REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY FEATURES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY FEATURES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
PETSTABLISHED AND ALL PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH PETSTABLISHED HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
16. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL PETSTABLISHED, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO SITE, OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Petstablished, its affiliates and licensors and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from your violation of these Terms or your use of the Services, including, without limitation, any use of the content, services, and products of the Services other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from the Site.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to, them, their subject matter or their formation (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New York law except for its conflicts of laws principles. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services must be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of New York, and both parties consent to venue and personal jurisdiction there.
19. Waiver and Severability
No waiver of these Terms by Petstablished shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition, and any failure of Petstablished to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
20. Mobile Application Terms
21. Entire Agreement
These Terms create no third party beneficiary rights. Petstablished’s failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of its right to do so later. If a provision is found unenforceable the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting our intent as closely as possible. You may not assign any of your rights in these Terms, and any such attempt is void, but Petstablished may assign its rights to any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services. Petstablished and you are not legal partners or agents; instead, our relationship is that of independent contractors.
23. Payment Processing
Payment processing services on Petstablished are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service(collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to [this agreement / these terms / etc.] or continuing to operate as a [account holder term] on [platform name], you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of [platform name] enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide [platform name] accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize [platform name] to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
24. Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Petstablished, LLC, located at 401 Park Ave South, New York, NY 10016. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: email@example.com.
Updated: April 2, 2015
25. Membership, Billing and Cancellation
- i. Ongoing Membership.Your Petstablished membership, will continue month-to-month or year-to- year, depending on your preferred enrollment, unless and untilyou cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must provide us with acurrent, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time totime, "Payment Method") to use the Petstablished service. We will bill themonthly or yearly membership fee, as applicable, to your Payment Method. Youmust cancel your membership before it renews each month or year in order toavoid billing of the next period’s membership fees to your Payment Method.ii. Membership Packages. We offer a number of membership packages, includingthe membership packages listed on our Plan Summary page. Any materiallydifferent terms from those described in these Terms will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specificdetails regarding your membership with Petstablished by logging in to ourwebsite. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offeredmembership plans.
- b. Billing
- i. Recurring Billing. By starting your Petstablished membership and providing ordesignating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly orannual membership fee, as applicable, at the then current rate, and any othercharges you may incur in connection with your use of the Petstablished service toyour Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month mayvary from month to month for reasons that may include differing amounts due tochanging or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Methodfor such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- ii. Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our service or anycomponents thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in oursole and absolute discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in theseTerms, any price changes to your service will take effect following email notice toyou.
- iii. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for our service will be billed at the beginningof the paying portion of your membership and each month or year thereafterunless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill yourPayment Method each month or year on the calendar day corresponding to thecommencement of your paying membership. Membership fees are fully earnedupon payment. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, inparticular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not successfullysettled. In the event your paying membership began on a day not contained in agiven month or year, we may bill your Payment Method on such other day as wedeem appropriate. For example, if you started your Petstablished membership orbecame a paying member on January 31st, your next payment date is likely to beFebruary 28th, and your Payment Method would be billed on that date. Yourrenewal date may change due to changes in your Membership. We may authorizeyour Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges.As used in these Terms, "billing" shall indicate a charge, debit or other paymentclearance, as applicable, against your Payment Method. Unless otherwise stateddifferently, month or monthly refers to your billing cycle.
- iv. No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NOREFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following anycancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through theend of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we mayprovide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to providethem, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in oneinstance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor doesit obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- v. Declined Payment. If your Payment Method is declined you will receive a noticeand will have 15 days to provide an alternative Payment Method and make theoutstanding payment. If payment is not made within such 15 day period, youraccount will be deactivated until such payment is made.
- vi. Cancellation. You may cancel your Petstablished membership at any time, andyou will continue to have access to the Petstablished service through the end ofyour billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FORANY PARTIAL MEMBERSHIP PERIODS. If you cancel your membership,your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
26. Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Petstablished, LLC, located at 401 Park Ave South, New York, NY 10016. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: Auguest 21, 2018