Create Account or Log In:
Creating an account or logging in via facebook/email will let you save your application, and allow you to access your pets medical records and other important information after you adopt or foster.
Fill out the form below. Please complete all sections of it.
Thank you for offering your time to volunteer with FurBridge, Inc. The work we do for the animals and the community would not be possible without the help of our volunteers. Please read through the agreement below and sign at the bottom where indicated. At FurBridge, Inc., we are a community outreach program and all of our pets are placed in foster homes until they are adopted by an approved home. FurBridge, Inc.is staffed solely by volunteers who love and want to help homeless animals.
1. Voluntary Acknowledgement and Participation. I agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold FurBridge, Inc. harmless for any and all damage to my personal property while performing as a VOLUNTEER in a VOLUNTEER CAPACITY any and all duties for FurBridge, Inc..
2. Nature & Scope of Services As A Volunteer. I recognize that in handling animals for FurBridge, Inc.. in a VOLUNTEER CAPACITY there exists a risk of injury or sickness, including personal injury or harm. On behalf of myself, my heirs, personal representatives and executors, I hereby release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless FurBridge claims, causes of actions or demands, of any nature or cause connected with my Volunteer Agreement. This might include connection with my VOLUNTEER services based on damages that may be incurred or sustained by me in any way. Such damages or injuries might include, but are not limited to animal bites, accidents, injuries, and personal property damage. The Services performed by me as assigned by an officer, director, employee or another volunteer of FurBridge, Inc. in the course of performing the Services, I agree: To disclose any physical or psychological limitations to appropriate staff before participating in any activity. Since I may be interacting with animals, both healthy and sick, big and small, and may be lifting, carrying, moving or otherwise engaging in physical labor, I will be respectful of my own limitations and will inform staff immediately of any such limitations. I acknowledge that either I or FurBridge has the right to terminate relationship at any time. To treat all FurBridge, Inc. staff, volunteers, the animals, property, tools and equipment with respect and kindness. I will also return all FurBridge, Inc. Property when my volunteer relationship ends.
3. Morals, Ethics and Accountability. I will conduct myself in an appropriate manner in public as well as Social Media when acting as a representative of FurBridge, Inc. Proper etiquette shall apply at all times.
4. No Compensation. I agree to provide my Services without compensation. I will not be compensated for my efforts nor am I an agent or contract of FurBridge, Inc. I agree that I am not and will not become an employee, partner, agent, contract or principal of FurBridge, Inc. upon execution of this agreement or the performance of the Services.
5. Responsibility for My Own Acts and Omissions. I hereby agree to be legally and financially responsible and will indemnify and hold FurBridge, Inc. harmless for my own acts and omissions relating to the service I am voluntarily providing to FurBridge, Inc. I acknowledge that I am responsible for providing my own medical, liability, and auto insurance during my volunteer service. I understand that I am not covered by worker’s compensation nor insured by FurBridge, Inc. during the performance of my volunteer duties and tasks, including when driving a vehicle or transporting an animal.
6. Assumption of Risk. I am voluntarily participating in the activities of FurBridge, Inc. with full knowledge of the risks and danger involved and hereby agree to accept any and all risks of injury, death, or damage to myself and/or my personal property. As a volunteer, I may come into contact with and interact with animals, and such work entails risk of personal injury due to proximity to animals, dangerous equipment, long-distance driving, and other considerations. These include but are not limited to, being bitten, kicked, clawed, tripped and possibly exposed to diseases.
7. Artwork, Photo, Video & Audio Release. I understand that as a volunteer of FurBridge, Inc., I may be recorded on film, video or other electronic recording media. I hereby consent to such recording and to the use by FurBridge, Inc. of any recorded images or other media recordings of my name and likeness (“A-V Recordings”) for any purpose related to furtherance of the objectives of FurBridge, Inc. In particular, I grant FurBridge, Inc. permission to copyright and use, reuse, publish and republish A-V Recordings, without restriction as to changes or alterations, for art advertising, trade, or any other purpose. Further, I understand the product of all work I perform as a volunteer for FurBridge, Inc. will be property of FurBridge, Inc. and that FurBridge, Inc. will have the sole right to use, sell, license publish, or transfer any such work product, including all media and mechanical and electronic formats. I will disclose any such work product to FurBridge, Inc. and assign all right thereto to FurBridge, Inc.
8. Release. As consideration for being permitted by FurBridge, Inc. to participate and provide Services, I hereby agree that I , my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians, and legal representatives will not make a claim against, sue, or attach property of FurBirdge, Inc for injury or damage resulting from any act, omission, negligence or other acts, howsoever caused, by an employee, agent, contractor, or representative of FurBridge, Inc as a result of my participation in activities and performance of the Services and any A-V Recordings.
9. Confidentiality. during my association with FurBridge, Inc and thereafter, I will keep confidential, refrain from disclosing to others and use only in the performance of my volunteers duties, all confidential information of FurBridge, Inc.that I develop or learn about during the course of my association. I understand that this agreement covers all confidential business and technical information and know-how or about FurBridge, Inc. which is not generally know to persons outside of FurBridge, Inc and which I have not been specifically authorized to disclose use. Examples of confidential information include, but are not limited to information on finances, membership and donors, volunteer performance, research and development, the condition of animals, campaigns, outreach programs and information received from others that FurBridge, Inc. has agreed to keep confidential.
10. Any artwork used in collaboration with Furbridge for any fundraiser, event or print work is released and is solely the ownership of Furbridge.
11. Any property purchased or donated to Furbridge (ie: food, medicine, crates, foster supplies, etc), given or loaned to any volunteer is to be returned immediately after dismissal or resignation.
12. I have read this Release Agreement and fully understand that I will relinquish all claims or actions known now or in the future against FurBridge, Inc. I am not of legal age (18) and not legally competent to sign this agreement. I am signing this agreement of my own free will without the influence of a FurBridge, Inc. staff member, with parents consent. SIGNATURE REQUIRED BELOW:
PARENT OR GUARDIAN'S SIGNATURE REQUIRED BELOW:
This Nonprofit Organization is committed to helping the local communities by providing needed services to better
improve the local quality of life for our community.
This page is for the supporters of the Nonprofit Organization, and we welcome an open discussion and invite you to
share your opinion on the issues we face. By becoming a follower of our page, you agree to our commenting and
posting policy outlined below.
This Nonprofit Organization reserves the right to delete posts or comments on our page that contain the following:
2. Misinformation- cite your sources
4. Irrelevant Information
5. Personal attacks against fellow community members
6. Attacks against the Nonprofit Organization
7. Personal Attacks against Board members
8. Promoting violence
9. Discussion of illegal activities
10. Rallying on behalf of other groups whose beliefs are in opposition of our own
If you violated this policy, you will be removed from the Nonprofit Organization online community.
We understand that in an open discussion there will be disagreements, but we expect our community members to be
respectful on one another.
We appreciate your continued support and cooperation of this social media commenting policy. If you have any
questions, please email us directly.
If you have a complaint to file about a fellow community member, please e-mail the Nonprofit Organization directly.
I hereby understand:
SIGNATURE & DATE: