In consideration of this opportunity to volunteer with Take Me Home Pet Rescue (TMHPR), I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I will abide by the mission, rules, regulations, and policies of TMHPR while volunteering.
- I agree to be supervised by a TMHPR Manager or designee and will work as a team member with all volunteers.
- I will treat all animals, other volunteers, TMHPR staff, and the general public with dignity and respect.
- While handling or fostering animals in TMHPR's care, I agree to become a designated caretaker for those animals.
- I understand that all information obtained while volunteering about TMHPR, any foster, any potential adopter, any animal, or rescue procedures is confidential and should not be discussed outsideTMHPR without specific agreement from the Volunteer Coordinator.
- I have accurately and truthfully completed this Volunteer Application and Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW. THIS AGREEMENT AND THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY, AND ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES LEADING TO ITS EXECUTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WILL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CONFLICTS OF LAW RULE OR PRINCIPLE THAT MIGHT RESULT IN THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANOTHER JURISDICTION.
Venue. Any action or proceeding seeking to enforce any provision of, or based on any right arising out of, this Agreement may be brought against any of the parties in the federal or state courts located in Dallas County, Texas, and each of the parties consents to the jurisdiction of such courts (and of the appropriate appellate courts) in any such action or proceeding and waives any objection to venue laid therein. Process in any action or proceeding referred to in the preceding sentence may be served on any party anywhere in the world.