Applicant hereby agrees to accept a position in a VOLUNTARY capacity as a volunteer for the Where The Love Is. Applicant understands that the term “Voluntary” means the way in which actions or services are rendered with generous and charitable motives to Where The Love Is. No liability whatsoever will be incurred by Where The Love Is to anyone who performs voluntary actions or services. Applicant understands that the term Volunteer means a person who freely chooses and renders services to Where The Love Is in a voluntary capacity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I fully understand and agree that my services are provided strictly in a VOLUNTARY capacity.
- I fully understand and agree that I am providing service to Where The Love Is as a VOLUNTEER.
- I fully understand and agree that to provide my services to Where The Love Is as a volunteer in a voluntary capacity without any express or implied promises of salary, compensation or payment of any kind whatsoever.
- I fully understand and agree to provide my services to Where The Love Is as a volunteer in a voluntary capacity without any employment-type benefits, including but not limited to employment insurance programs, worker’s compensation accrual in any form, vacations or sick time.
- I fully understand that Where The Love Is handles large numbers of animals on a daily basis. The temperament of these animals is unknown to Where The Love Is. I agree to hold Where The Love Is harmless for any injury(s) which I might sustain from handling animals during the course of my volunteer duties for Where The Love Is.
- I fully understand and agree to assume all risks involved in any and all duties that I perform for Where The Love Is in my volunteer capacity. Such duties might include but are not limited to animal handling, custodial work, kennel staff assistance, secretarial assistance, and other foreseeable volunteer duties.
- I agree to familiarize myself with Where The Love Is policies and procedures. I will fully comply with both the letter and the spirit of these policies and procedures.
- I fully understand that Where The Love Is expects high standards of moral and ethical treatment of the animals under its care. I agree to adhere strictly to these standards in my voluntary capacity with Where The Love Is.
- I fully understand and agree that either for failure to comply with any and all of these obligations outlined in this Volunteer Agreement or for any reason whatsoever, while performing my volunteer services to Where The Love Is in a voluntary capacity, Where The Love Is Dog Rescue, at its sole discretion, may immediately terminate my services.
- I agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold Where The Love Is harmless for any and all damage to my personal property while performing my volunteer services to Where The Love Is in a voluntary capacity.
- I recognize that in handling animals at Where The Love Is while performing my volunteer services there exists a risk of injury including personal physical harm. On behalf of myself, my heirs, personal representatives and executors, I hereby release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Where The Love Is, its agents, servants, and employees from any and all claims, causes of action or demands, of any nature or cause connected with my Volunteer agreement. This might include costs and attorney’s fees and court costs incurred by Where The Love Is in connection with my damages or injuries and personal property damage.
- I understand that public relations is an important part of Volunteering for Where The Love Is. I, therefore, agree on behalf of myself, my heirs, personal representatives and executors to allow Where The Love Is to use any photographs taken of me for use in public relations efforts. Where The Love Is will us reasonable efforts to notify me but such notification is not a condition of the photographs release for public relations purposes.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE FOREGOING VOLUNTEER AGREEMENT AND THAT I WILL COMPLY WITH THE SAME
PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN (if under 21 years of age)
As a parent or legal guardian of the above named Volunteer, I hereby give my consent to allow my (child/ward) to volunteer services for Where The Love Is Dog Rescue as described within this Volunteer Agreement. I have read this Volunteer Agreement and fully understand its terms and conditions. On behalf of myself and my (child, ward), I agree to all terms and conditions as set out in this Volunteer Agreement paying special attention to the Release section herein.
By electronically submitting this form, all parties agree with terms above and take full responsibility.