Create Account or Log In:
Creating an account or logging in via facebook/email will let you save your application, and allow you to access your pets medical records and other important information after you adopt or foster.
Our volunteer hours are Saturday-Tuesday 9-11 a.m. and Wednesday-Friday 9 a.m.-4 p.m. You can best help us by committing a few hours a week or every other week.
What days and times are you able to help on a regular basis?
In what area(s) are you interested in volunteering?
Do you have any pets at home?
What type of pets?
Do they get regular veterinary exams?
Are they up to date on vaccines?
Are they spayed or neutered?
Have you previously worked or volunteered caring for animals? If so, what did you do and how did you find the experience?
What relevant skills and/or qualifications do you have from your work/volunteer experience or other activities?
Why do you want to volunteer for Kitty Cottage Adoption Center?
Are your volunteer/community service hours for school and/or a school project?
Are your volunteer/community service hours court-ordered?
**Medical insurance card and driver's license/photo ID are required for start day, please upload it below or bring a copy with you on your first day**
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Phone number
Please upload a photo of your ID (front only)
Please upload a photo of your Medical Insurance(front only)
In consideration of this opportunity to volunteer, I agree to the following terms and conditions intending to be legally bound by them:
1. I will abide by the mission, rules, regulations, policies and programs of the Charity while I am a volunteer.
2. I assume the risks of being bitten, scratched, injured or frightened by cats in connection with my volunteer work for the Charity. I understand that Charity does not have health insurance coverage for its volunteers, and that I must carry my own insurance. Charity is not liable to me for any injuries, damages, liabilities, losses, judgments, costs or expenses whatsoever, which I must suffer or sustain in connection with the performance of my volunteer activities for the Charity. I will indemnify, defend and hold the Charity harmless from and against any claims, lawsuits, injuries, damages, losses, costs or expenses whatsoever sustained as a result of my intentional or negligent conduct, or my breach of Charity's rules regulations, policies and programs.
3. If I stop being a volunteer for the Charity for any reason, or upon the Charity's request at any time, I will promptly return all of the Charity's supplies in good, clean condition.
4. I understand and agree that the Charity may refuse volunteer applications for any reason
5. I have accurately and truthfully completed this Volunteer Application and Agreement.
6. Any modifications to this Agreement must be in writing signed by both parties. This agreement is binding upon the Charity, me and the Charity's and my respective heirs, successors, assigns, executors and personal representatives.
Please type your name and the date in the box below to sign in agreement to our volunteer terms and conditions as stated above.
*disclaimer: typing your name below will act as your legal signature