Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Hope for Life Rescue, Inc. We are glad that you choose to donate the gift of your time to helping animals in need. Our volunteers are a vital part of the day to day running of Hope Center and we appreciate all useful time donated. All volunteers are expected to be self directed and work well as part of a team whose goal is providing a clean, safe, and welcoming environment for our animals, staff and visitors. As much as we appreciate everyone who is interested in becoming a volunteer, we do require that you be at least 18 years of age. We need volunteers during opening hours:
Tuesday thru Friday: 12:30-4:00 pm
Saturday: 1:00-5:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00-5:00 pm
Volunteers must be able to:
- Walk dogs and pick up feces using supplied bags.
- Scoop litter boxes and clean them outside using bleach.
- Sterilize rooms using bleach.
- Wash dishes, food/water bowls, etc.…and refill if needed.
- Clean all glass using glass cleaner.
- Sweep, mop, and sterilize rooms using bleach.
- Brush/bathe the animals.
- Upkeep of general cleanliness of Hope Center.
- Keep front door locked at all times.
Socialize the animals when all other tasks have been completed
Hope for Life Rescue, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any injuries incurred while volunteering.
*** FIRST DAY OF VOLUNTEERING WILL HAVE TO SIGN A LIABILITY WAVIER***