Grass Roots Rescue Foster/Volunteer Agreement
In consideration of this opportunity to foster/volunteer, I agree to the following terms and conditions and will be legally bound by them upon acceptance:
- I will abide by the mission, rules, regulations, policies and programs of Grass Roots Rescue (GRR) while I am a volunteer.
- If I stop being a volunteer for Grass Roots Rescue (GRR) for any reason or upon Grass Roots Rescue (GRR) request at any time, I will promptly return all of Grass Roots Rescue (GRR) supplies, equipment, records, money, and other items in the condition received, with the exception of wear and tear caused by the animals.
- I assume the risks of being bitten, scratched, injured, or frightened by cats, kittens, dogs and puppies in connection with my volunteer work for Grass Roots Rescue (GRR). Grass Roots Rescue (GRR) is not liable to me for any injuries, damages, liabilities, losses, judgments, costs or expenses whatsoever, which I might suffer or sustain in connection with the performance of my volunteer activities for Grass Roots Rescue (GRR).
- I agree that, if I become a foster home for Grass Roots Rescue (GRR) including short-term fostering for any length of time, that I will use the crate provided (or my own crate, if such an arrangement has been made) to safely contain the dog within my home when I am away from home for work or any other reason.
- I agree that, if I become a foster home for Grass Roots Rescue (GRR) that I will keep any dog I am fostering on leash, or inside my home, or in my safely gated/locked yard at all times, that I will keep his/her collar on them at all times.
- I understand and agree that Grass Roots Rescue (GRR) may refuse foster/volunteer applications for any reason.
- If I will be sheltering or providing foster care or boarding any of Grass Roots Rescue (GRR) animals in my home or business, I consent to Grass Roots Rescue (GRR) visiting my home or business from time to time to observe the animals and their living quarters.
- I agree to allow the removal from my home of any dog I am fostering at any time at the discretion of Grass Roots Rescue (GRR) and understand that foster dogs may be moved to another foster situation if deemed necessary at any time.
- I agree to under no circumstances transfer a fostered animal without expressed consent from Grass Roots Rescue's (GRR) board of directors.
- I have accurately and truthfully completed this Foster/Volunteer Application and Agreement.
Any modification to this Agreement must be in writing signed by both parties. This Agreement is binding upon Grass Roots Rescue (GRR), myself and my respective heirs, successors, assigns, executors, and personal representatives. By clicking the Agree button below, I certify that I have read and understand the statements above and I agree to all of the terms herein.