In consideration of the mutual promises contained in this Agreement, and other good and valuable consideration, intending to be legally bound by this agreement, Detroit Community Cat Rescue and the undersigned person agree to the following:
1. Permanent Surrender. You are permanently surrendering to us the named/described animal above ("Animal"). You agree that you, your partner and/or co-owners, if any, are irrevocably transferring and surrendering to us legal ownership of the Animal on the date of surrender. This gives us complete authority to take whatever actions in our sole judgement are necessary and in the best interest of the Animal. You cannot arrange a private adoption for this Animal; all potential adopters must go through the Detroit Community Cat Rescue adoption process and be approved as a suitable home.
2. Pet Information. You agree that you have provided true, complete and correct information to the best of your knowledge in the Intake Form. You agree that we have permission to contact the veterinarian listed on the intake form for additional information.
3. No Guaranties. We make no representations or guaranties about our arrangements for the Animal.
4. No Liability. We are not liable to you for any losses, injuries, damages, costs, expenses or liablities whatsoever sustained or incurred by you in connection with your surrender of the Animal, and our subsequent adoption, foster or other arrangements for the animal.
5. Entire Agreement/Modifications/Binding Effect. This written Agreement contains the sole and entire agreement between Detroit Community Cat Rescue and undersigned, and supersedes any other agreements between you and us with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. No modifications of this Agreement will be valid unless in writing duly signed by both you and us. This Agreement will be binding on our and your respective hairs, assigns, successors, personal representatives and executors.