I'm a really cute kitten, and everyone who sees me can't help but to fall in love. Kittens need to be a part of the family, and do best with someone who can devote a lot of time to them, or have another kitten or cat to keep them company. He's young, have no manners yet, and can be a bit mischievous, so he will need help learning how to be a good cat. Kittens love to play, but they will need to learn how to play appropriately with people and other pets. If you have the time, patience, and love for me, I can't wait to meet you.
Not what you were looking for? You can adopt a different pet in Chicago area by using our search feature and adjusting the radius. Thank you for helping our animal shelters and rescue groups with pet adoption!
If you have questions about Jumba please contact The Anti-Cruelty Society - PetSmart locations
The Anti-Cruelty Society - PetSmart locations
Shelter Driving Directions
To meet one of these cats please contact the Anti-Cruelty Society with the cat's ID# to ask which location:
PetSmart 6 corners: 4640 West Irving Park Road, Chicago
PetSmart Brickyard: 6655 West Grand Avenue, Chicago
PetSmart S. Lincoln Park: 1415 N Kingsbury Street, Chicago
PetSmart Wrigleyville: 3740 N Halsted Street, Chicago
PetSmart Evanston: 2221 Oakton Street, Evanston
PetSmart Skokie: 5485 W Touhy Avenue, Skokie
PetSmart cats are located in one of several PetSmart locations. To meet these cats please contact the Anti-Cruelty Society with the cat's ID# and ask which location.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older for standard adoptions. Seniors 60 and over qualify for the Pets for the Elderly Program.
2. Must have valid ID with current address
3. Dog adopters must provide landlord's name and phone number (or copy of current lease)
4. All members of the household should be present
5. You must understand that The Anti-Cruelty Society must approve your adoption application
6. Based on age and location, cat adoption fees range from $60-$100 and dog adoptions fees are $60-$220.