I kissed a person, and I liked it! Hi, I'm Katy! Do you wanna hear me roar? Don't worry, it's just a cute little roar...more of a yawn, actually. I'm a little silly like that. I am about two years old and only 30lbs. I like to have fun! I like to play with toys, get belly rubs, roll around in the grass, and play with my sister Perry.
I'm extra adorable, and the perfect size.. not too big, and not too little. I'm easy-going and get along with everyone. I've always got a big smile on my face, now that I am safe with Red Collar Rescue and out of that scary shelter.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to meet me and Perry. We can't wait! We are Best Friends, a really cute pair, and love to play together and stay together! We are being fostered near Seattle, WA.
Age: 2 years
Weight: 30 lbs
Not what you were looking for? You can adopt a different pet in Red Collar Rescue is located in Houston, TX. We adopt out to the greater Houston area as well as the continental US. by using our search feature and adjusting the radius. Thank you for helping our animal shelters and rescue groups with pet adoption!
If you have questions about Katy please contact Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue is an all volunteer 501 (3)(C) animal welfare charity dedicated to providing rescue services, medical care, foster care, training and adoptive placement to stray and abandoned dogs and cats in Houston and surrounding areas.
Shelter Driving Directions
Red Collar Rescue holds two adoption events each month.
Date: 2nd and 4th Saturdays
Time: 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Petsmart, I10/Taylor, 1907 Taylor, Houston, TX
Red Collar Rescue is located in Houston, TX. We adopt out to the greater Houston area as well as the continental US.
Red Collar Rescue works hard to find the perfect home for all the dogs and cats in our care. Listed below is the sequence of events that we go through to assure that our pets and our applicants are the perfect match for each other:
1. Fill out and return our adoption application form.
2. After receiving your application, we will verify with your vet the care on your current or previous animals.
3. We will contact you to discuss your current situation and which pet you are interested in adopting.
4. After discussion, we will arrange a time for you to meet your prospective new family member.
5. If the initial meeting goes well, we make an appt and bring the pet to your home to meet all family members - human and furry.
6. Upon agreement by all parties, the adoption is finalized by signing the adoption contract and making an adoption donation for your newest family member.