Hello World! My name is Ginny! I am about 4 years old and 15 lbs of pure love! My prior owner had personal problems and could not keep me, so he took me to the shelter, where my time was limited due to over-crowding. Lucky for me, Red Collar Rescue came along and scooped me up and took me to safety!
I am now in a loving foster home and getting lots of TLC. I am house-trained and enjoy sleeping in my foster parent's bed at night. I have several foster K9 siblings and I like them all. I also walk great on a leash! As you can see, I am pretty much the perfect gal!
Please visit our website at www.redcollar.org for more information on adopting me. I know we would make a perfect pair! xoxo!
Age: 4 yrs
Weight: 15 lbs
Needs foster? no
Not what you were looking for? You can adopt a different pet in Red Collar Rescue is located in Houston, TX. We adopt out to the greater Houston area as well as the continental US. by using our search feature and adjusting the radius. Thank you for helping our animal shelters and rescue groups with pet adoption!
If you have questions about Ginny please contact Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue is an all volunteer 501 (3)(C) animal welfare charity dedicated to providing rescue services, medical care, foster care, training and adoptive placement to stray and abandoned dogs and cats in Houston and surrounding areas.
Shelter Driving Directions
Red Collar Rescue holds two adoption events each month.
Date: 2nd and 4th Saturdays
Time: 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Petsmart, I10/Taylor, 1907 Taylor, Houston, TX
Red Collar Rescue is located in Houston, TX. We adopt out to the greater Houston area as well as the continental US.
Red Collar Rescue works hard to find the perfect home for all the dogs and cats in our care. Listed below is the sequence of events that we go through to assure that our pets and our applicants are the perfect match for each other:
1. Fill out and return our adoption application form.
2. After receiving your application, we will verify with your vet the care on your current or previous animals.
3. We will contact you to discuss your current situation and which pet you are interested in adopting.
4. After discussion, we will arrange a time for you to meet your prospective new family member.
5. If the initial meeting goes well, we make an appt and bring the pet to your home to meet all family members - human and furry.
6. Upon agreement by all parties, the adoption is finalized by signing the adoption contract and making an adoption donation for your newest family member.