Hey there friends, I am Catrice! I am a super mellow gal looking for the perfect home to spend the rest of my life in! I would love a calm home where I can just relax and be myself, I wouldn't mind a calm, polite doggie companion either! I love going on walks, and getting back scratches (they're my favorite!). If I sound like the perfect dog for you, please come down to AAWL to meet me today!
If you have questions about Catrice please contact Arizona Animal Welfare League
Arizona Animal Welfare League
Arizona’s Oldest & Largest No-Kill Shelter
Dogs and cats available for adoption at the Arizona Animal Welfare League are fully loaded - spayed/neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, behaviorally and medically evaluated, flea/tick preventative and 30-days free pet health insurance.
The following steps outline how the adoption process works at Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA.
* Bring the whole family – even the dog(s). We strongly encourage dog-to-dog introductions as a part of the match-making process and may require it in most cases. We do not require the same introductions for cats.
* Upon arriving at the Pet Match Adoption Center, you will be greeted by our friendly staff and/or volunteers and asked to fill out a short Adopter Profile. This is not an application. It is a match-making tool used to help you find the best match for you and the adoptable animals.
* You will be introduced to the available dogs and/or cats with some tips for narrowing down your search to the most appropriate pets.
* Visitors can meet one-on-one with pets in our play yards. Dogs will be introduced, too.
* If your pet meet is a success, you will spend a few minutes completing some paperwork and learning about the many "extras" included with each adoption. then you and your new family member can go home and begin your "Happy Tails" life.
* We have a variable adoption fee policy based on an animal's age, breed, temperament, behavioral issues, and physical condition. If you are over 60 years old, be sure to ask about the adoption discount offered through the Gray Whiskers Program.
If you have other questions about adoption, please feel free to contact us at 602-273-6852 x116.