My name is Margoux and I may take a little longer to get used to people because I wasn't around them a lot in my old home, but I promise to love you just the same.
I came from a home with a whole lot of brothers and sisters, so I would really love a quiet and stable home where I can relax and look out the window.
My favorite things are lounging around and ear scratches, but I am not too crazy about being picked up.
I would do best in a home with no children and only one or two other cats.
Ask about me today!
Come see me and my adoptable friends at AAWL's Sonia Breslow Adoption center!
25 North 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Questions about me? Contact our shelter at 602-273-6852 ext. 116.
Not what you were looking for? You can adopt a different pet in Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, San Tan Valley, Glendale, Peoria, Sun City, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Paradise Valley, Avondale, Tolleson, Litchfield Park, Ahwatukee, Maricopa. Maricopa County by using our search feature and adjusting the radius. Thank you for helping our animal shelters and rescue groups with pet adoption!
If you have questions about Margoux please contact Arizona Animal Welfare League
Arizona Animal Welfare League
AAWL is Arizona's oldest and largest no-kill shelter. We have been in the same spot since 1971! Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home dogs, cats, puppies and kittens throughout the State of Arizona that have been surrendered, abandoned, lost or neglected. To help reduce shelter population and the relinquishment of animals by offering affordable veterinary care and dog training to the public. To educate the next generation of animal advocates while teaching compassion for all living things to people of all ages.
Shelter Driving Directions
AAWL Sonia Breslow Adoption Center
25 N. 40th St.
Phoenix, AZ, 85034
Tues - Fri & Sun 11:30am - 6:00pm, Sat 10:30am - 6:00pm
AAWL Petmatch Adoption Center
3111 W. Chandler Blvd., AZ, 85226 (Near Dillard's - 2nd floor)
Mon - Sat 10am - 9pm, Sun 11am - 6pm
Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, San Tan Valley, Glendale, Peoria, Sun City, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Paradise Valley, Avondale, Tolleson, Litchfield Park, Ahwatukee, Maricopa. Maricopa County
Dogs and cats available for adoption at the Arizona Animal Welfare League are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, behaviorally and medically evaluated, flea/tick preventative and 30-days free pet health insurance.
The following steps outline how the adoption process works at Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA.
* Bring the whole family – even the dog(s). We encourage dog-to-dog introductions as a part of the match-making process and may require it in most cases. We do not require the same introductions for cats.
* Upon arriving at the Pet Match Adoption Center, you will be greeted by our friendly staff and/or volunteers and asked to fill out a short Adopter Profile. This is not an application. It is a match-making tool used to help you find the best match for you and the adoptable animals.
* You will be introduced to the available dogs and/or cats with some tips for narrowing down your search to the most appropriate pets.
* Visitors can meet one-on-one with pets in our play yards. Dogs will be introduced, too.
* If your pet meet is a success, you will spend a few minutes completing some paperwork and learning about the many "extras" included with each adoption. then you and your new family member can go home and begin your "Happy Tails" life.
* We have a variable adoption fee policy based on an animal's age, breed, temperament, behavioral issues, and physical condition. If you are over 60 years old, be sure to ask about the adoption discount offered through the Gray Whiskers Program.
If you have other questions about adoption, please feel free to contact us at 602-273-6852