Hello world! It's me, Becky! Hear me ROOOARRR!! Teehee... I'm a little tiger cub, or so I think. I'm not afraid of anything, and I'm super busy learning what it means to be a good puppy. I love to bounce around, and chew my toys (and maybe feet, if they get in my path). Sometimes I like to terrorize the other dogs in the house, but they are teaching me how to properly interact, and I'm learning who does and doesn't like to play. I will settle down and make googly eyes at you for a nice belly rub. (I really like those.) And, I'm really good just chilling in my crate when I need to. I'm working on the leash thing, but mostly I want to try to control it myself. LOL!
I'm around 6 months old, so I still have lots of new things to see and do. I can't wait to get out there and see the whole world! Meanwhile, my foster mommy is helping me learn good manners. Underneath all my playful bluster, I'm a really sweet girl. And, I have the best, puppy breath kisses when I wake up in the morning. I've definitely got personality, and I'm going to be someone's very very best girl when I grow up.
If you have questions about Becky please contact Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue is an all volunteer 501 (3)(C) animal welfare charity dedicated to providing rescue services, medical care, foster care, training and adoptive placement to stray and abandoned dogs and cats in Houston and surrounding areas.
Shelter Driving Directions
Red Collar Rescue holds two adoption events each month.
Date: 2nd and 4th Saturdays
Time: 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Petsmart, I10/Taylor, 1907 Taylor, Houston, TX
Red Collar Rescue is located in Houston, TX. We adopt out to the greater Houston area as well as the continental US.
Red Collar Rescue works hard to find the perfect home for all the dogs and cats in our care. Listed below is the sequence of events that we go through to assure that our pets and our applicants are the perfect match for each other:
1. Fill out and return our adoption application form.
2. After receiving your application, we will verify with your vet the care on your current or previous animals.
3. We will contact you to discuss your current situation and which pet you are interested in adopting.
4. After discussion, we will arrange a time for you to meet your prospective new family member.
5. If the initial meeting goes well, we make an appt and bring the pet to your home to meet all family members - human and furry.
6. Upon agreement by all parties, the adoption is finalized by signing the adoption contract and making an adoption donation for your newest family member.