Hi, my name is Linda! I am still trying to figure out why my former owner didn't take me along when they moved. Maybe they decided to go somewhere that dogs aren't allowed. Understandably, I am still a little unsure of myself, but always a lady. So gentle and quiet, with beautiful eyes that are bright with curiosity. I am doing great in my foster home and am getting more confident every day! I love to run and play in the yard with my K9 foster siblings and snuggle on the bed with my foster mom. I have the classic good looks and gentle nature of a Yellow Lab. And, as any Lab fan will tell you, we are the best dogs!
Want to know a little more about me? My foster mom describes me as being a very happy, calm dog. Although i'm initially shy, I warm up in a short time, and then it's impossible for you not to see my beautiful sweet nature. I'm extremely good at chilling. I know exactly when you're busy and I am very good at just hanging out and waiting for you to have a little more time for me. I am smart, loyal, and love unconditionally. What a great best friend I will make for some lucky family! Are you that lucky one? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age: 4 yrs old
Weight: 50 lbs
If you have questions about Linda please contact Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue is an all volunteer 501 (3)(C) animal welfare charity dedicated to providing rescue services, medical care, foster care, training and adoptive placement to stray and abandoned dogs and cats in Houston and surrounding areas.
Shelter Driving Directions
Red Collar Rescue holds two adoption events each month.
Date: 2nd and 4th Saturdays
Time: 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Petsmart, I10/Taylor, 1907 Taylor, Houston, TX
Red Collar Rescue is located in Houston, TX. We adopt out to the greater Houston area as well as the continental US.
Red Collar Rescue works hard to find the perfect home for all the dogs and cats in our care. Listed below is the sequence of events that we go through to assure that our pets and our applicants are the perfect match for each other:
1. Fill out and return our adoption application form.
2. After receiving your application, we will verify with your vet the care on your current or previous animals.
3. We will contact you to discuss your current situation and which pet you are interested in adopting.
4. After discussion, we will arrange a time for you to meet your prospective new family member.
5. If the initial meeting goes well, we make an appt and bring the pet to your home to meet all family members - human and furry.
6. Upon agreement by all parties, the adoption is finalized by signing the adoption contract and making an adoption donation for your newest family member.