Pirate is fostered in HOUSTON, TX. He is available for out-of-state adoption.
AAAARH! PIRATE is me name, and playing is me game. I'm full of fun energy for lots of clownin' around ! I like to amass great troves of loot and booty (toys and sticks). I love the sticks so much, that I'm known around these parts as the Branch Manager (harharhar)!!! Why, sometimes I even commandeer them from the other Old Salts that I bunk with (my foster siblings, that is). Those slowpokes never even know what hit 'em! I do love my playmates though, but don’t ye be telling them.
I'm super smart and learn quick. I think I'm advanced for my age because I'm learning from my crew-mates. They keep me shipshape. I'm 5 months old and still growing, with a loads of charm, snap, zap and zip. I'm so darn cute and lovable... be still yer beating heart! Don't ye know?
When I'm not playing, I like to follow the landlubbers around. I'm very curious about the world. Cuddles, belly rubs, kisses and Treasure (aka PEANUT BUTTER) are my weakness!! If ye want me to sail with ye....ye best be good at discovering treasure!
Blimey!! Almost forgot to mention, I'm blind in my left eye. There's no fixing it, but that doesn't stop me one bit! I'm just as good with the one, aye?
Hold on to ye heart when you look me way! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to meet me!
Age: 1 yr
Weight: 55 lbs
Needs Foster? no
Not what you were looking for? You can adopt a different pet in Red Collar Rescue is located in Houston, TX. We adopt out to the greater Houston area as well as the continental US. by using our search feature and adjusting the radius. Thank you for helping our animal shelters and rescue groups with pet adoption!
If you have questions about Pirate please contact Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue is an all volunteer 501 (3)(C) animal welfare charity dedicated to providing rescue services, medical care, foster care, training and adoptive placement to stray and abandoned dogs and cats in Houston and surrounding areas.
Shelter Driving Directions
Red Collar Rescue holds two adoption events each month.
Date: 2nd and 4th Saturdays
Time: 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Petsmart, I10/Taylor, 1907 Taylor, Houston, TX
Red Collar Rescue is located in Houston, TX. We adopt out to the greater Houston area as well as the continental US.
Red Collar Rescue works hard to find the perfect home for all the dogs and cats in our care. Listed below is the sequence of events that we go through to assure that our pets and our applicants are the perfect match for each other:
1. Fill out and return our adoption application form.
2. After receiving your application, we will verify with your vet the care on your current or previous animals.
3. We will contact you to discuss your current situation and which pet you are interested in adopting.
4. After discussion, we will arrange a time for you to meet your prospective new family member.
5. If the initial meeting goes well, we make an appt and bring the pet to your home to meet all family members - human and furry.
6. Upon agreement by all parties, the adoption is finalized by signing the adoption contract and making an adoption donation for your newest family member.