Hey there! My name is Sammy and I am an energetic, playful and affectionate girl. I am also very decisive....I like interior decorating with my toys and I know exactly where I want them to be. My foster dad will gather up all of my toys in the evening and when he wakes up in the morning, I've put them all back in their proper place! I think he moves my things on purpose, just to see if I notice! I love to be around people and I am very affectionate. I'll spend time doting on you, in between loving to go on walks, and chewing on my treats. I have spent my entire life with my mom, Molly, and we are best friends! We sure do hope to find a home w/ enough love for both of us! When we go for walks, I'm OK with the other dogs, so I'd probably get along in a multi-dog household. However, animals smaller than dogs, such as squirrels and cats usually realize it is a good idea to run away from me and I like to chase them! I am housetrained and cratetrained and love to cuddle in bed. I've been working w/ a trainer and walk well on leash and know all of my commands - and when we go for our walk, me and Molly are the talk of the neighborhood - we're VERY popular - all the neighborhood kids run up to greet us! I'm one-of-a-kind and love to be petted and loved on. I'm very adorable and would love to find a forever home! If you would like to meet me, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Sammy is a package deal with Molly.
Age: 4 yrs old
Weight: 45 lbs
Needs foster? no
If you have questions about Sammy please contact Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue is an all volunteer 501 (3)(C) animal welfare charity dedicated to providing rescue services, medical care, foster care, training and adoptive placement to stray and abandoned dogs and cats in Houston and surrounding areas.
Shelter Driving Directions
Red Collar Rescue holds two adoption events each month.
Date: 2nd and 4th Saturdays
Time: 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Petsmart, I10/Taylor, 1907 Taylor, Houston, TX
Red Collar Rescue is located in Houston, TX. We adopt out to the greater Houston area as well as the continental US.
Red Collar Rescue works hard to find the perfect home for all the dogs and cats in our care. Listed below is the sequence of events that we go through to assure that our pets and our applicants are the perfect match for each other:
1. Fill out and return our adoption application form.
2. After receiving your application, we will verify with your vet the care on your current or previous animals.
3. We will contact you to discuss your current situation and which pet you are interested in adopting.
4. After discussion, we will arrange a time for you to meet your prospective new family member.
5. If the initial meeting goes well, we make an appt and bring the pet to your home to meet all family members - human and furry.
6. Upon agreement by all parties, the adoption is finalized by signing the adoption contract and making an adoption donation for your newest family member.