Do you like good looking dogs with short legs? Yes, you say? Well, then I might be the dog for you. I'm a very interesting mix of basset hound and something else...a mix of adorable, cute and unique! I am an extremely loyal and devoted gal. I was living in a very bad situation with my daughter, Sammy, when suddenly a very nice man swept us up and said he would take care of us until we could find a family of our very own! Sammy and I love to play and cuddle - we are best friends and sure would like to find a home with enough love for both of us! I'm a very good mother and I make sure that she doesn't get into things that might hurt her. I'm very smart, inquisitive, and energetic. I love going for walks...long or short, any walk will do. I've been working with a trainer and now I know all of my manners - I walk well on the leash and when Sammy and I go for our walk, we are the talk of the town - we are truly one-of-a-kind! Would you like to meet us? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a playdate!
Note: Molly is a package deal with Sammy.
Age: 5 yrs old
Weight: 45 lbs
Needs foster? no
If you have questions about Molly please contact Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue is an all volunteer 501 (3)(C) animal welfare charity dedicated to providing rescue services, medical care, foster care, training and adoptive placement to stray and abandoned dogs and cats in Houston and surrounding areas.
Shelter Driving Directions
Red Collar Rescue holds two adoption events each month.
Date: 2nd and 4th Saturdays
Time: 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Petsmart, I10/Taylor, 1907 Taylor, Houston, TX
Red Collar Rescue is located in Houston, TX. We adopt out to the greater Houston area as well as the continental US.
Red Collar Rescue works hard to find the perfect home for all the dogs and cats in our care. Listed below is the sequence of events that we go through to assure that our pets and our applicants are the perfect match for each other:
1. Fill out and return our adoption application form.
2. After receiving your application, we will verify with your vet the care on your current or previous animals.
3. We will contact you to discuss your current situation and which pet you are interested in adopting.
4. After discussion, we will arrange a time for you to meet your prospective new family member.
5. If the initial meeting goes well, we make an appt and bring the pet to your home to meet all family members - human and furry.
6. Upon agreement by all parties, the adoption is finalized by signing the adoption contract and making an adoption donation for your newest family member.