Hi, my name is Rhett! I am extremely affectionate and love to lay in your lap for pets. I am a little timid with strangers but warm up quickly and I'm much braver when Scarlett is by my side! I love to run and play or just lounge on the couch and watch football; Me and Scarlett sure do hope to find a family that has enough love for the both of us! We have been through so much together and how wonderful it would be to get to experience the good things in life together too! If you would like to meet us, please email email@example.com
Rhett is a package deal with his sister Scarlett.
For more photos, please see his profile at Rescues Reimagined: http://www.rescuesreimagined.com/dogs/43/rhett
Age: 4 yrs
Weight: 65 lbs
I am being fostered in HOUSTON,TX. I am available for out of state adoption.
Not what you were looking for? You can adopt a different pet in Red Collar Rescue is located in Houston, TX. We adopt out to the greater Houston area as well as the continental US. by using our search feature and adjusting the radius. Thank you for helping our animal shelters and rescue groups with pet adoption!
If you have questions about Rhett please contact Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue
Red Collar Rescue is an all volunteer 501 (3)(C) animal welfare charity dedicated to providing rescue services, medical care, foster care, training and adoptive placement to stray and abandoned dogs and cats in Houston and surrounding areas.
Shelter Driving Directions
Red Collar Rescue holds two adoption events each month.
Date: 2nd and 4th Saturdays
Time: 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Petsmart, I10/Taylor, 1907 Taylor, Houston, TX
Red Collar Rescue is located in Houston, TX. We adopt out to the greater Houston area as well as the continental US.
Red Collar Rescue works hard to find the perfect home for all the dogs and cats in our care. Listed below is the sequence of events that we go through to assure that our pets and our applicants are the perfect match for each other:
1. Fill out and return our adoption application form.
2. After receiving your application, we will verify with your vet the care on your current or previous animals.
3. We will contact you to discuss your current situation and which pet you are interested in adopting.
4. After discussion, we will arrange a time for you to meet your prospective new family member.
5. If the initial meeting goes well, we make an appt and bring the pet to your home to meet all family members - human and furry.
6. Upon agreement by all parties, the adoption is finalized by signing the adoption contract and making an adoption donation for your newest family member.